For many artists paying respect to Mother Earth and honoring Nature is their passion and major source of creative inspiration 365 days a day. It’s not simply an occasional idea they think about on Earth Day, April 22. We are proud to offer a forum on The Healing Power of ART & ARTISTS where we can share their art in nature related exhibitions, numerous articles, and interviews.
On this page you will find information with links about our nature-related exhibitions and articles. Enjoy them as you keep in mind the purpose of Earth Day. Below you will also find several suggestions to protect nature and our environment.
We Present Nature-Related Exhibitions & Articles
Our nature-related exhibitions are designed to promote, encourage and empower artists who share our vision. We create awareness of environmental issues and inspire, educate, remind and motivate others to take action towards a more sustainable way of living.
You Can View Art From Our Nature Exhibitions
After an exhibition ends, we keep several works of art on the website permanently. We also create videos on two YouTube channels.
Links to A Few of Our Many Nature-Themed Exhibitions and Articles
“The Healing Power of ART Inspired by Nature” 2023
“Artists Inspired by The Natural World” 2022″
“The Healing Power of ART in Honor of Nature” 2021
“Artists Share The Influence of Nature In Their Art” 2021
“Creative and Eco-Conscious Artists Who Use Recycled Materials 2021”
“Artist Barbara Brown Aids TreeSisters to Help the Natural World” An Interview 2020
“Eco-Conscious Artists and The Materials They Use”
“Fantastic Flora and Fauna by Artist Members”
“What is Environmental Art?”
“Our Bond With Nature”
“Nothing in the whole world is of interest to me but my painting and my flowers.” ~ Claude Monet, shortly after the death of his second wife Alice.
Ideas For How You Can Protect Nature and Our Environment
“A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers
but borrowed from his children.” ~ John James Audubon
• Speak up about destructive conduct that is endangering the Earth.
• Create art that raises awareness about important issues regarding nature.
• Organize an art exhibition on the topic of your choice about art and nature.
• Promote artists, exhibitions and galleries that are environmentally conscious.
• Use your unique artistic talents and skills to express your beliefs and concerns.
• Raise awareness about the need for positive change through social media.
• Learn the scientific proven facts about environmental issues and share your knowledge.
• Join environmentally proactive groups on social media where you can educate yourself, find resources and share posts.
• Alter your lifestyles to avoid toxic wastes and lead to a balanced and harmonious relationship with Mother Nature.
• Avoid using toxic cleaning solutions and avoid buying products made with plastic.
• Take an active step in your local communities by joining other environmental activists.
• Inform your elected officials about your beliefs, concerns and what you want them to do.
• When shipping art, make sure your packaging is made from eco-friendly recycled materials, is capable of being recycled, compostable, re-usable, and labelled green / eco-friendly.
• Share articles and exhibitions from The Healing Power of ART & ARTISTS website that communicate awareness about honoring Mother Earth.