Entry Deadline: August 17, 2023
Online Exhibition: September 4 – November 4, 2023
About Our Exhibitions
The Healing Power of ART & ARTISTS exhibitions are widely promoted with the use of several social media platforms and two subscription-based weekly email newsletters.
At least 30 artists are selected for our exhibitions. The artists who are selected have one of their entries displayed prominently with their statements and links to their websites to help them gain recognition, opportunities for exhibitions and sales. We also choose artists to receive Special Recognition Art Awards that include additional promotion. We create a video for the exhibition on two YouTube channels.
We encourage visitors to contact the artists directly to purchase their art. The service we provide is to promote the artists. We do not engage in selling art, nor do we accept commissions on any art that is sold as a result of our exhibitions.
The primary curator is Renée Phillips, founder of The Healing Power of ART & ARTISTS, and also founder and director of Manhattan Arts International, New York, NY. Renee is also an author and arts writer. Read more about us.
Requirements and Criteria for Our Exhibitions
* All subjects, styles, sizes, and all 2-and 3-d art mediums including painting, drawing, sculpture, mixed media, collage, photography, printmaking, digital art, and more, are considered. (Exceptions: No installation, AI-generated art, video or graphic erotic art.)
* The artists in our exhibitions are those who receive the highest scores in expressing the theme, plus unique innovation and skill in their mediums.
* As part of the curatorial process Renee Phillips visits every entrant’s website to learn more about them and view more of their artwork before making the final selections.
* Artists must be 18 years or older
* Artists must have their own Art Website or blog (some exceptions may occur for selected exhibitions)
* Artists are the original creators of the artwork
* Submissions via JPEG entries (800 pixels wide or high and cropped properly) using our online entry form
* Size of JPEG file no larger than 1 MB
* Properly labeled image file with your name and number of entry. For example: Firstname_Lastname_1
* Artist’s statement related to the theme of the exhibition — 80 words maximum.
* Nonrefundable entry fee payment via PayPal.